Château La Grâce Dieu des Prieurs is the 8 ha property situated right in the middle between Saint-Emilion and Pomerol on the terrific terroir.
Since 2013, the Winemaker and the Vineyard Manager of the Сhâteau is famous Louis Mitjavile who originates from the family of renowned Bordeaux winemakers.
Mitjavile’s Trademark Style:
● Healthy vine (low interventional system of Lute resonée is practicing at the estate)
● Maximum maturity of grapes
● Tannin maturity increases the feeling of freshness, improves the overall balance and prevents acidity reduction
- Gravity flow; protection from oxygen
- Extraction: slow, long, and soft
- Micro oxygenation to accelerate maturation and stabilization
- Long and even ageing in a single-type casks – minimum 20 months in Radoux Blend barrels – the selection of the most fine-grained French oak what is available to Mitjavile family only.