Easy Halloween Mixed Drinks
You need the perfect cocktail to go with your costume party, and these Halloween mixed drinks are just what you need!
These Halloween cocktails are dazzling and eye-catching – from warm brandy sangria to blended blue witches brew.
Planning a Halloween party is hard enough, so make your job a little easier by whipping up some of these boozy creations to serve to all your guests.
This list has a cocktail for everyone, and don’t worry, it’s all pumpkin-free.
There’s nothing more iconic and simple to make than a vodka cranberry.
The taste is a little tart, and little sour and a lot bold.
This recipe really is as easy as pouring everything into your glass, but the way you pour and assemble makes all the difference!
Be careful to arrange the lime slices against the glass so they can be seen, using the ice will help you set them in place before you pour.
The blood-red color of this cherry drink makes it ideal and just spooky enough for Halloween day, without any extra effort!
- 1 1/2 ounces Zernoff Vodka
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- Lime slices
- Arrange ice, cranberries and lime slices in your cup of choice.
- Carefully pour in vodka, followed by cranberry juice.
- No need to stir! The pouring will mix the drink together, sip and enjoy!
Red Wine Margarita
Who says you can’t combine wine with a margarita?
This bright red beverage has a unique flavor you’ve never tried before.
Smooth, floral, strawberry-flavored Cricova Isabella with a dash of tequila, triple sec and lime, all served with ice to keep things chilled and delicious.
It’s a strawberry margarita mixed with red wine, what else could you want!
- 1 cup Cricova Isabella
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Shaved ice
- Fill glass with shaved ice.
- Add tequila, triple sec and lime, and pour red wine to the top.
Blended Witches Brew
Witches brew is a must-have at any respectable Halloween party!
To make things a little more interesting, this witches brew is blended with ice for a margarita-style beverage.
This drink is packed with flavor, booze and bright blue color.
It’s made complete with a cup off Cricova Sweet Moscato to sweeten things up and balance out the strong vodka taste.
- 1/2 cup Zernoff Vodka
- 1 cup Cricova Sweet Moscato
- 3/4 cup blue curacao
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 6-7 cups ice
- Pour ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with lime and mint.
Brandy Apple Tea
This brandy apple tea is like no drink you’ve ever tried before!
It combines smooth Kvint brandy with apple juice and black tea, along with some brown sugar and vanilla to even things out.
It’s not just a boozy drink, it also packs a bit of caffeine to keep you going all night.
This drink is basically a spiked cider tea, and it’s about to be your new go-to beverage!
- 1/3 cup Kvint brandy
- 2 cups apple juice
- 5 black tea bbags
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat apple juice until it simmers, then remove from heat and steep black tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea and add brandy, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir well and serve over ice!
Cherry Vodka Sour
This cherry vodka sour is simple, fizzy and just a little tart.
Sometimes that addition of fizzy soda takes a drink to the next level, and using cherry soda is even better!
This recipe is a pour and scoop kind of recipe. No fancy shakers or weird ingredients needed.
Especially if you’re in a pinch for time, just throw some Zernoff vodka, cherry schnapps and lemon juice into a pitcher.
Top it off with cherry soda and some ice and you’re all set!
- 1/2 cup Zernoff Vodka
- 1/2 cup cherry schnapps
- 2 cups cherry soda
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pour vodka, schnapps and lemon juice into a pitcher.
- Add ice and stir well.
- Pour cherry soda to the top and enjoy!
Warm Red Wine Brandy Sangria
Sometimes in October an iced drink just isn’t going to cut it.
You need a hot glass of spiked cherry and red wine sangria to keep you warm!
Look no further than this recipe, combining floral, cherry Cricova Merlot with Kvint brandy, cherry juice, cranberries and cinnamon.
It’s simmered just long enough to dissolve the sugar, but not too long to remove the alcohol!
The result is a flavor-packed, fruity sangria perfect for this time of year.
- 1 750 ml bottle Cricova Merlot
- 1/3 Cup Kvint Brandy
- ½ cup cherry juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Cinnamon sticks
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together, wine, brandy, cherry juice and sugar.
- Bring to a light simmer and stir until the sugar is dissolved, then remove from heat.
- Add cranberries to a glass and pour sangria over berries.